HAIR LOSS TREATMENT FOR WOMEN
Getting Excessive hair loss? Get female hair loss treatment in Noida. Opt women hair loss treatment in Noida by a certified doctor. Men and women of the young and Middle Ages are both affected by this problem. When it comes to specific details of hair loss in women from the causes of the nature of the problem, there are several remarkable differences that one can spot. Hair loss has become a very common problem today.
What causes hair loss in women?
In women, there are several other reasons than men that may cause hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalances: Altered menstrual cycle is one of the indications of hormonal imbalances in females (polycystic ovaries). Besides this, a disarranged thyroid profile is another common hormonal cause for hair fall.
- Pregnancy: The hormonal changes that take place during pregnancy might cause hair loss in women.
- Diet: Lack of protein in women can lead to hair loss. Besides this vitamin D, calcium, iron, or vitamin B12 deficiency can also cause hair fall.
- Stress: Work pressure, family issues, or any other kind of emotional trauma can cause hair loss in females.
- Outdoor Effect: Excessive sun exposure, pollution, dirt, and dust have also their respective roles to play when it comes to hair loss in women.
- Genetic causes: It is noted that genes have also a part in hair loss. Women who have family members with baldness may get it.
- Diseases: Infections like typhoid; dengue etc can precipitate acute hair loss in females.
- Lifestyle: Chemically treated hair or excessive use of hair equipment may damage the hair cuticle and make it more prone to breakage.
- Medication: oral medicines (some antihypertensive, antidepressants, etc.) taken for a long time may cause hair fall.
Prevention of hair loss in women:
While some factors are really out of your hand (though fixed easily by treatment) you can try following some tips to prevent hair loss in females.
- Proper diet: Balance your diet properly. Ensure that you have proper intakes of vitamins and proteins in your food. Pregnant women need to pay more attention to their diet.
- Avoid over Use of products and overindulging in hair treatments like smoothening, straightening & coloring. Choose your hair product wisely and use them in moderation.
- Hair protection: Protect your hair from dirt, dust, and pollution.
- Avoid hair oil
- Frequent shampooing
How do I go about it?
Every patient of female hair loss is different. What works, well for your friends may not be the right solution for your hair fall concerns, which is why we suggest you visit our clinic. Every case of hair fall receives personal attention from Dr. Reena Sharma. A proper history of hair fall taken by an expert dermatologist usually reveals the cause of hair fall, which is the first step to treatment; this is followed by a scalp examination for the right diagnosis.
- Telogen Effluvium: Sudden plenty of hair loss in the last 1-3 months leading to decreased hair density. The patient usually complains of a thinner ponytail.
- Traction alopecia: Hairstyles that constantly pull on the scalp cause this type of hair loss in women.
- Alopecia areata: This disease can cause coin-sized patchy hair loss in otherwise healthy people.
- Patterned female baldness: Hair loss in female starts from the central scalp with the widening of central parting.
- Hair loss due to androgenic: Diffuse thinning of hair with decreased density, but usually over a period of time.
- Scarring alopecia: The patient may complain of itching and burning in the scalp.
Depending on your history and scalp examination, Dr. Reena would suggest one or more of the following treatments -
- Multivitamins for hair fall with oral medication for targeted therapies like anti-androgens.
- Hair growth peptides.
- Non-surgical options like mesotherapy, HGP (Hair Growth Promoter Therapy), hair growth stimulation laser, micro-needling, scalp threads.
- Surgical procedures like hair transplant – F.U.E.