ACNE SCAR TREATMENT
It is often said that beauty begins with a clear skin. When you have skin that is scar free, your beauty emits. It is also factual vice-versa, irrespective of how attractive you are, if you have scars on your face and your skin is murky, your beauty vanishes. If you are one such person, you can opt for scar reduction in Delhi and chicken pox scar removal in Delhi at Derma Essence.
Acne scars and dark spots can dampen your self-confidence. This is why maximum females search for effective acne scar reduction in Delhi techniques that can remedy these inadequacies. At Derma Essence, we use various types of techniques for acne & chicken pox scar removal in Delhi such as dermabrasion, chemical peeling, laser therapy, MNRF, etc.
What are the types of acne scars ?
Acne scars can be classified into 4 types
- Depressed scars – Like Rolling scars, Boxcar, Icepick scar
- Elevated scars – Keloidal scars and Hypertrophic scars
- Red scars – also known as Post-inflammatory erythema
How do scars form?
Scars form when the dermis (the deeper part of skin) is impaired. The body forms new collagen (a naturally arising protein in the body) fibers to mend the impairment, occasioning in a scar. The new scar tissue will have a diverse texture and quality than the nearby tissue. Scars form after a wound is totally cured.
What are the precautions taken after laser treatment ?
Some of the common precautions for all post-acne treatments are
- Stop all the topical medications
- Avoid sun exposure, heat and excessive water
- Don’t allow your skin to be dry , frequent moisturiser should be applied.
- Don’t touch skin, don’t peel manually