HAIR LOSS TREATMENT FOR MEN
Male hair loss treatment in Noida is available with non-surgical procedures. Men hair loss treatment in Noida has appeared as the most concerning cosmetic problem in recent years, especially in the last two decades. The changed environment due to pollution, food choices, sun exposure, and many other reasons like stress, tension, and work pressure has increased the risk of this problem. All you need to do is contact a leading Hair Fall Specialist in Noida.
What causes hair loss in men?
There are many reasons that cause hair loss in men. Some of them are highlighted below:
- Male Hormone: Males have male hormones which are responsible for hair thinning and baldness in males.
- Stress: Noted by many experts as one of the most prevalent reasons for hair loss in men today, stress has a lot to do to your hair. It has been observed that men who lead their life under pressure – work or family, lose their hair early.
- Protein Deprivation: Yes, your diet has an important role to play in the terms of hair loss. Men, who do not have a proper diet that contains adequate amounts of protein, often have hair loss problems.
- Outdoor Effect: Excessive sun exposure, pollution, dirt, and dust have also their respective roles to play when it comes to hair loss in men. That is why in the metro cities, men have more problems with hair loss than men in rural areas.
- Genetic Causes: It is noted that genes have also a role in hair loss in men. Men who have family members with baldness often get it.
Signs of hair loss in men:
Derma Essence, the Best Clinic for Hair Fall in Noida, can help you better. Different from hair fall show different signs which cannot miss the eye of an expert dermatologist. :
- Androgenetic Alopecia (patterned baldness): There is a recession of hairline & decreased density at the crown area.
- Alopecia areata: Coin sized patchy hair loss in otherwise healthy people.
- Scarring alopecia: The patient may complain of itching and burning in the scalp.
While some factors are really out of your hand (though fixed easily by treatment) you can try following some tips to prevent hair loss in men.
- Proper diet: Balance your diet properly. Ensure that you have proper intakes of vitamins and proteins in your food.
- Use of products: Choose your hair products wisely and use them moderately.
- Hair protection: Protect your hair from dirt, dust, and pollution.
- Avoid hair oil application.
- Daily shampooing.
Depending upon your history and scalp examination, Dr. Reena Sharma will discuss with you the various treatment options available. She has a renowned Hair Loss Treatment Clinic in Noida.
- Multivitamins for hair fall with oral medication for targeted therapies like anti-androgens.
- Hair growth peptides.
- Nonsurgical options like mesotherapy, HGP, hair growth stimulation laser, micro-needling, scalp threads.
- Surgical procedures like hair transplant – F.U.E.